Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Customer Relations Training


People here always complaining about service standards. After running training here I have realised that retail do not invest in training their staff. 8% of people attending our CR training are from the retail sector. There is plenty of service providers recognising that it is important to provide service excellence, but as for retail, I talked to a retail provider who thought that 2 hours should be sufficient training for their shop floor staff. I suspect that they spend more on uniforms than they do training.


Companies also do not ask their customers what they want, they give them what they always have. Asking customers what they actively dislike about their experiences is in many cases so scary as never to be considered.



I put a challenge to retailers to try to replicate the above smiles on their customers faces.


If you can provide what the customer wants, at a fair price, when and where they want it you will always sell it.


Don't ask what your customers can do for you, but what you can do for your customers.
This is my favorite Customer Relations Video Clip. It just makes me smile, enjoy.










No comments: